.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

September 10, 2006

Holy Follow-the-Leader, Batman!

A blocky caped crusader?

Say what you will about copying the hot trend and lack of original ideas. All I know is, my kids (especially my son) are gonna be all over a LEGO-botimized Batman.

Here's hoping they follow LEGO Star Wars' lead and not take themselves too seriously, making the game fun for kids and grownups alike. For the Batman version, I hope they do a lot of the campy stuff from the TV show.

Tune in next year (I'm guessing).
Same block time!
Same block channel!

Oh, and speaking of LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy hits store shelves on Tuesday. Are you ready for the big day? My kids and I have been playing the LEGO Star Wars II demos (PC & PS2), and as good as the first game is, this one's better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home