.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

May 15, 2006

TWTWTW

That Was The Week That Was, indeed.



Back from E3, with a ton of good stuff to share.

And what a difference a year makes. Last year, I went stag as a video games lecturer looking for a friend. This year, I went as a member of the GameDAILY editorial staff, and I got outstanding access to most of the publishers and developers, who showed me some terrific games for kids that will be released in the coming months.

The 2 best things about this setup were...

1) I didn't have to waste half of my time standing in line, and when I did have to wait to play the Nintendo Wii, it was only for 45 minutes, instead of 5-6 hours. As a result, I had that much more time to play and preview games.



2) Most of the people who demoed the games for me were producers, which is kinda cool, since that's exactly what I want to do. So my plan for E3 2007 is to be demoing games for the press my damn self (even though I fully plan to keep writing for GameFam for a good long time - note to self: double check blogging policy for company that hires me). Wish me luck!

FYI, my next GameDAILY Family column will run Thursday, when I'll reveal my E3 2006 Dad's Choice Awards (a.k.a. The FammysTM).

Before then, I'm sure I'll post some other stuff as well, but I have to sort out all the gaming goodness first.

You excited? Gosh golly, I sure am.

5 Comments:

  • I am. I really would like to hear if you had a chance to get some hands-on time with the Wii controller, and what you thought of it...both as an adult gamer, and as a parent.

    When will the Gamedaily article go up?

    By Blogger WizarDru, at 5:33 AM  

  • Hey wizardru,

    I spent about 3 hours (across 2 days) playing games on the Wii. I'll write in greater detail in the next week or 2, and my GameDAILY article will post tomorrow afternoon (I'm writing it now), but as a gamer and as a parent, I was mightily impressed.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:44 PM  

  • Original christian shoes are first category in alter. They are so much appealing louboutin shoes so, ample of women can not pause to get their hands on them. cheap christian louboutin However, these shoes are not economical. christian louboutin So adequate of women cannot present these shoes. christian louboutin heels Christian Louboutin Replica is presenting the textbook thing for these people. christian louboutin sandals It is present masses of fashionable shoes in an economical rate. christian pumps You know that unique shoes are posh to buy. christian sandals Nevertheless do not think that exchange a shoe with christian louboutin pumps magnificent create of top trait is hard. Now a time model are presented. louboutin pumps But if you hardship attribute cargo look discount christian louboutin for these replicas in a trustworthy position & set an order for your beloved shoes christian louboutin sale

    By Blogger qishaya, at 6:55 PM  

  • To the dismay abercrombie of the empire, teenagers whose parents have cut back on their allowances may be coming to a recessionary revelation:Paying $90 for torn jeans isn't that cool anymore.While other retailers are responding to the downturn with red-lined price tags and tempting promotions, upscale Abercrombie & Fitch isn't budging on its price points. This scarf, for example, will still cost you $58. The company is fiercely protecting its image as a "premium" brand, and, as a result, it's getting snubbed big time by its once cultlike, ever-loyal fan base abercrombie

    By Blogger buyi, at 1:22 AM  

  • jiang When you will decide pandora sale to find jewelry for mom you may need to remember what your mom really needs. If my pandora jewellery uk spouse help rife with rings, then investing in a ring that she will likely for no reason put on pandora shop couldn't survive the ideal choice.Aside via getting Bracelets coming from a regular bracelets retail store, rings can also be purchased pandora 2010 from virtual stores. The beauty of buying on the internet is you get to see every thing your gives, where in a shop it can be hard to kind though their own inventory to uncover the right thing. Mothers love pandora jewelry gifts which might be memorable. Make an effort to present your mom having a surprise that is personalized, for example an cheap pandora bracelets engagement ring utilizing their name engraved in it. Gold rings make for great gifts since they immortalize your mom's name in gold. A gold necklace and a pendant pandora charm bracelets produces a very good gifts for your mom, and gifts which might be most often overlooked . Avoid getting in a hurry to get a present for ones mom. Start pandora bracelet charms searching ahead of time; waiting until the last second to find a found is often getting problems.Spending some time to learn what an individual's Mum would like pandora bangles as well as might help guarantee that your sweetheart gets the top found. If you opt for necklaces regarding Mom online will assist cut down the amount of time necessary pandora bangle to discover the proper jewelry pertaining to mama despite the fact that have waited through to the very end. Therefore when your going looking for mother's day, on the liner where to begin from.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home