.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

February 06, 2006

Any Questions?

This is your room...



This is your room after replacing the wired controllers and extension cords with...

...the Logitech Cordless Action Controller for the PlayStation 2...


...and Nintendo's wireless Wavebird Controller for the GameCube.


ANY QUESTIONS?



Yes, you in the back with the hand up.
Please speak up so everyone can hear your question.
Did everybody get that? No?
What he asked was "Why didn't we get a cordless controller for the Xbox as well?"
Good question.

The answer is that while we have all 3 current-generation consoles, we simply don't use the Xbox as much as the PS2 and GameCube.

Oh sure, I use it for "grownup games" once the kids have gone to bed. But since we only have one Xbox controller anyway, it's easy for me to put it away after I use it (though I sure didn't in the top photo, did I?). Besides, it just wasn't in the budget.

Happy no-tripping-over-the-wires-anymore...Day!

Oh yeah. Also...

Happy I-can-sit-in-the-comfy-chair-across-the-room
-and-still-play-games...Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home