.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

October 15, 2006

So Yeah...............

...............the whole blogging thing.

Holy crap, it's been a while since I posted anything here. Sorry 'bout that.

I have a good excuse, though. I've been at EA Chicago for 3 weeks now, and I couldn't be happier. I'm definitely in the right place at the right time. I walked into a milestone crunch my very first week, and it was a very cool way to feel like a part of the team from the git go. But I'll go into more detail about the ol' joberoo in future posts.

Despite the tough initial schedule, which eased up considerably after that first week, my wife and kids and I have been able to carve out some great quality time together. So far, so good.

We've been playing a lot of the LEGO Star Wars II demo, which, as I predicted a while back, is magically delicious. We also played a little of Pac-Man World Rally, but while it was pretty good, it's on its way back to GameFly for the full version of LSW II.

My daughter and I started playing a new game called Fashion Fable recently, and I'll write more about it in a future post.

That's all for now. In the future, I won't let so much time go between posts. 'kay?

1 Comments:

  • Clubhouse Games? Well, color me uninformed, cuz I totally missed that one. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up, WizarDru.

    My daughter loves Fashion Fable. I'll write more about it, hopefully over the weekend.

    By Blogger Dan, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home