.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

August 23, 2005

Out, Damn Spam!

Recently, I've been getting a lot of comment spam, including several from blogs about sex and other inappropriate and irrelevant topics.

I don't know about you, but seeing comments about sex sites when I'm expecting to read a comment about games for kids, it makes me feel uncomfortably. . . shall we say, icky.

I want to make it as easy as possible for parents and other readers to comment, but I want to make sure that the only people who comment are people who actually read GameFam, and not dastardly spam 'bots.

As a result, I've added word verification to the comments section, which hopefully isn't too much of a pain for those of you who have been nice enough to share your thoughts. Please keep doing so.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home