.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

February 26, 2006

Still Here

Sorry for the little hiatus. I've been grading papers and prepping for the end of the term, and scrambling to get coverage for the final exam, which I'm now happy to report will be proctored.

Since you asked (nosy), the reason I have to find a fill-in is that I'm going to be at the Game Marketing Conference in San Francisco the 2nd week of March, which just happens to be exam week.

So the day I return from the west coast, I have to pick up the completed final exams straight from the airport, and turn in my final grades soon after. Yup, it's shaping up to be quite the leisurely travel day.

But back to GameFam. I'll get back to my regular posting schedule this week, and on Thursday, I'll be posting my usual GameDAILY Family column with my usual added photos, graphics, and red-faced error corrections.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home