.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

August 24, 2005

SpongeBob Part Deux: This Time It's Personal!

'sup y'all. My new SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom review is up on GameDAILY Family.



In case you haven't noticed, my first few reviews on GameDAILY Family have been revised and improved versions of reviews I've done on GameFam.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make sure that GameFam and my GameDAILY column are complementary yet separate.

While my writing here is more stream of consciousness (though I do plenty of edits & revisions), I try to write my column in a more traditional way.

Eventually, I'll be writing completely new content for GameDAILY Family, but for those of you who have already read my SpongeBob review on GameFam, I assure you that I'm not just putting the proverbial leftovers in the microwave. This new version is a better, tighter, more comprehensive review of the game.

That is all. ;^)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home