.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

September 21, 2005

We Heart Co-Op Mode

Although I had today circled on my calendar since E3, I actually forgot about why until I saw Robin's post this morning.

We Love Katamari is Keita Takahashi's follow-up to 2004's insanely popular and delightfully original Katamari Damacy. Looks like it'll be out-freakin'-standing! And with the new co-op mode, it even teaches teamwork. *dreamy sigh* Is there anything this game can't do?

If I get the go-ahead from upper management (i.e. the kids) to interrupt our Mario cavalcade, I may have to bump this sucker up to the top of my GameFly wish list.

Happy Happy! Joy! Joy!

1 Comments:

  • Did you get the Burnout Revenge demo for free at Best Buy a while back?

    I can't bring myself to trade in anything to EB. 10 cents on the dollar doesn't get it done for me. @%#&*!

    How's the Hulk game? The reviews have been solid.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home