.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

March 21, 2006

GDC

I'm in San Jose this week for the Game Developers Conference - my first. I'll try to carve out a little time to post during the week.

'ta!

UPDATE (3pm Pacific): Already, Ive seen several games that look very promising, including one I'm pretty sure my daughter will love, and that one is a student (USC) project! I'll add more detail after the show.

UPDATE - THURSDAY, MARCH 23 (9:45am Pacific): So far, GDC has been delightfully overwhelming. I've met a lot of terrific people and had some outstanding excperiences. Since I don't want to give it short shrift, I'll recap in georgeous technicolor detail when I get back from San Jose.

Gotta go! Off to see Iwata-san's Nintendo Keynote, which, of course, will be followed by Will Wright's Keynote.

JOY!

1 Comments:

  • Yup! I got to sit in the 2nd row for the underwhelming Sony keynote today, and I'll be there for Iwata-san's keynote tomorrow morning. Joy!

    I'll try to post later today or tomorrow.

    By Blogger Dan, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home