.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

GameFam

June 11, 2006

Thumbnail REVIEW: I Spy Fantasy

So here goes the first of my catching-up/mini/thumbnail/quick-'n-dirty reviews...

I'll start off with an easy one - I Spy Fantasy.

What's easy about it is that I already reviewed a very similar game - I Spy Treasure Hunt. And like ISTH, ISF is a similarly fun, inexpensive game for kids. FYI, we also bought I Spy School Days, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

There are 3 areas to explore, each with its own theme:
  • Sandcastle
  • Outer Space
  • Underwater
Each level is fun and immersive, and you can replay them 3 times. You solve several mini-puzzles, and then put the resulting clues together to solve the larger problem (e.g. making the rocket take off).

Price-wise, I recently saw several I Spy games at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for $6.99. And if that's not cheap enough for you, there's even a free demo of the game that you can download. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • pandora blogs Go for it.It does absorb a lot of hard work and finances too. If you feel you have it in you, then go early and make the best of your funds.Pandora You can recommend periodicals or 3 editions as part of the publication on a recurring root, containing a make of broad articles, Pandora uk blog interviews by designers or form freaks,

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home